Complete drink recipe for OP Rum 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 3 extra ingredients 🍾: Orange juice, Lemonade, Lemonade in Highball glass
If you are going to order 151 Reasons in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. 151 Reasons can be served with different ingredients in different places.
151 Reasons Ingredients
151 Reasons Equipment
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
151 Reasons Recipe
- optionally make fresh Orange juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- stir the ingredients together with ice
- serve in Highball glass half full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !