Complete drink recipe for Vodka 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Rice Wine, Lemon juice, Ginger beer, Lime, Cayenne Pepper(s) in Highball glass
42 Flying Mules Ingredients
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Rice Wine
- 1 Dash(s) Lemon juice
- 4 oz Ginger beer
- 0.5/2006 Lime
- 1 Slice(s) Cayenne Pepper(s)
42 Flying Mules Equipment
- shaker - makes it easy to mixture and chill ingredients
- muddler - don't give up when you don't have one, wooden spoon will save you
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
42 Flying Mules Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lemon juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- prepare Highball glass full with ice cubes
- top up with Rice Wine
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order 42 Flying Mules in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. 42 Flying Mules can be served with different ingredients in different places.