Complete drink recipe for Tequila Silver 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 4 extra ingredients 🍾: Orange juice, Grenadine, Lime, Lime in Highball glass
901 AM Ingredients
- 1-1/2 oz Tequila Silver
- - to Orange juice
- splash Grenadine
- slice Lime
- garnish Lime
901 AM Equipment
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
901 AM Recipe
- optionally make fresh Orange juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- stir the ingredients together with ice
- serve in Highball glass halfway with ice
- Limecan be used for garnish
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order 901 AM in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. 901 AM can be served with different ingredients in different places.