Complete drink recipe for Cognac 🍾 based cocktail 🥃 is mixed with 4 extra ingredients 🍾: Orange Liqueur, Butterscotch Schnapps, Cinnamon, Cinnamon in Rocks glass
After You Ingredients
- 1-1/2 oz Cognac
- 1/2 oz Orange Liqueur
- dash Butterscotch Schnapps
- stick Cinnamon
- garnish Cinnamon
After You Equipment
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
After You Recipe
- stir the ingredients together with ice
- pour into Rocks glass halfway with ice
- serve with a Cinnamon as a garnish if desired
Recommend: serve in Rocks glassIt's also called a "lowball", "whiskey" or "old-fashioned" glass. The bottom of old-fashioned glass is thick. Rocks glasses carry between 6 and 8 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order After You in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. After You can be served with different ingredients in different places.