Complete drink recipe for amarula cream liqueur 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: white rum, Pineapple Juice, Coconut Cream, Ice, Pineapple, Pineapple in Highball glass
If you are going to order Amarula Colada in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Amarula Colada can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Amarula Colada Ingredients
- 2 oz amarula cream liqueur
- 1 oz white rum
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz Coconut Cream
- 1/2 cup Ice
- 1 slice Pineapple
- garnish Pineapple
Amarula Colada Equipment
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- classic kitchen blender or smoothie blender works too
Amarula Colada Recipe
- stir the ingredients together with ice
- fill Highball glass almost full with crushed ice
- serve with a Pineapple as a garnish if desired
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !