Complete drink recipe for Tequila 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 3 extra ingredients 🍾: Orange, Orange juice, Sugar Syrup in Highball glass
If you are going to order Ambassador in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Ambassador can be served with different ingredients in different places.
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
- consider making fresh Orange juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- stir the ingredients together with ice
- fill Highball glass half full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !