Complete drink recipe for dark rum 🍾 based cocktail 🥃 is mixed with 9 extra ingredients 🍾: white rum, Triple Sec, Pernod, Falernum, Lime juice, Angostura bitters, Ice, Cherry, Cherry, Orange in Rocks glass
If you are going to order Astronaut in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Astronaut can be served with different ingredients in different places.
- 1-1/2 oz dark rum
- 1/2 oz white rum
- 1/4 oz Triple Sec
- 6 dashes Pernod
- 1/2 oz Falernum
- 1/2 oz Lime juice
- dash Angostura bitters
- 1/2 cube Ice
- 1 Cherry
- garnish Cherry, Orange
- classic kitchen blender or smoothie blender works too
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
- consider making fresh Lime juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- mix all ingredients together
- pour into ice filled Rocks glass
- serve with a Cherry, Orange as a garnish if desired
Recommend: serve in Rocks glassIt's also called a "lowball", "whiskey" or "old-fashioned" glass. The bottom of old-fashioned glass is thick. Rocks glasses carry between 6 and 8 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !