Complete drink recipe for Tequila Gold 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 7 extra ingredients 🍾: Rum Bundaberg, Lemonade Juice, Lime juice, Mango juice, Curacao Blue Gabriel Boudier, Ice, Salt in Cocktail glass
Australian Margarita Ingredients
- 30 ml Tequila Gold
- 30 ml Rum Bundaberg
- 15 ml Lemonade Juice
- 15 ml Lime juice
- 10 ml Mango juice
- 10 ml Curacao Blue Gabriel Boudier
- 100 ml Ice
Australian Margarita Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Australian Margarita Recipe
- consider making fresh Lime juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- strain into cocktail glass without ice
Recommend: serve in Cocktail glassThe conical shape of the cocktail glass brings to mind martini for most people. Cocktail glasses are for drinks with a volume of 3 to 6 ounces that are usually served "up" without ice.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Australian Margarita in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Australian Margarita can be served with different ingredients in different places.