Complete drink recipe for Irish whiskey 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: Raspberry Liqueur, Lemon juice, Caramel, egg, raspberry, raspberry in Cocktail glass
Berry Bliss Ingredients
- 1 oz Irish whiskey
- 1/2 oz Raspberry Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Caramel
- 1 egg
- 4 raspberry
- garnish raspberry
Berry Bliss Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- muddler - don't give up when you don't have one, wooden spoon will save you
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Berry Bliss Recipe
- consider making fresh Lemon juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- strain into cocktail glass without ice
- serve with a raspberry as a garnish if desired
Recommend: serve in Cocktail glassThe conical shape of the cocktail glass brings to mind martini for most people. Cocktail glasses are for drinks with a volume of 3 to 6 ounces that are usually served "up" without ice.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Berry Bliss in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Berry Bliss can be served with different ingredients in different places.