Complete drink recipe for Gin 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Tomato Juice, Lemon juice, Tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Celery Salt in Highball glass
If you are going to order Bloody Dragon in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Bloody Dragon can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Bloody Dragon Ingredients
- 2 oz Gin
- 5 oz Tomato Juice
- 1/4 oz Lemon juice
- 1 Dash(s) Tabasco sauce
- 1 Dash(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 Pinch(s) Celery Salt
Bloody Dragon Equipment
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Bloody Dragon Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lemon juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- stir the ingredients together with ice
- serve in Highball glass half full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !