Complete drink recipe for B & B 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: Bourbon, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Club Soda, Orange, Orange in Highball glass
If you are going to order Brighton Punch in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Brighton Punch can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Brighton Punch Ingredients
- 2 oz B & B
- 1-1/2 oz Bourbon
- 1 oz Orange juice
- 1 oz Lemon juice
- - to Club Soda
- slice Orange
- garnish Orange
Brighton Punch Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Brighton Punch Recipe
- consider making fresh Lemon juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes
- shake till perfectly chilled
- pour into Highball glass full with ice
- use the Orange as garnish
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !