Complete drink recipe for Tequila 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Red Wine, Triple Sec, Sweet and Sour mix, Lemon Lime Soda, Lime juice in Cocktail glass
If you are going to order Cactus Berry in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Cactus Berry can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Cactus Berry Ingredients
- 1 1/4 oz Tequila
- 1 1/4 oz Red Wine
- 1 oz Triple Sec
- 6 1/2 oz Sweet and Sour mix
- 1 splash Lemon Lime Soda
- 1 dash Lime juice
Cactus Berry Equipment
- shaker - makes it easy to mixture and chill ingredients
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Cactus Berry Recipe
- consider making fresh Lime juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- fill Cocktail glass
- top up with Red Wine
Recommend: serve in Cocktail glassThe conical shape of the cocktail glass brings to mind martini for most people. Cocktail glasses are for drinks with a volume of 3 to 6 ounces that are usually served "up" without ice.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !