Complete drink recipe for spiced rum 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: Peach Schnapps, dark rum, Orange juice, grenadine syrup, Lime juice, Lemon Lime Soda in Highball glass
Calypso Cooler Ingredients
- 0.5 oz spiced rum
- 0.5 oz Peach Schnapps
- 1/4 oz dark rum
- 2 oz Orange juice
- 1 oz grenadine syrup
- 1 oz Lime juice
- 2 oz Lemon Lime Soda
Calypso Cooler Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Calypso Cooler Recipe
- consider making fresh Lime juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve in Highball glass half full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Calypso Cooler in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Calypso Cooler can be served with different ingredients in different places.