Complete drink recipe for Gin 🍾 based cocktail 🥂 is mixed with 3 extra ingredients 🍾: Lemon juice, superfine sugar, Champagne in Champagne glass
Champagne Fizz Ingredients
Champagne Fizz Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Champagne Fizz Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lemon juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- pour into Champagne glass
Recommend: serve in Champagne glassOften called champagne flute. The tapering rim of this tall, thin glass is meant to keep the Champagne's bubbles in the glass for a longer period of time. Flutes carry 7 to 11 ounces of liquid. Champagne flutes are also ideal for showcasing the garnish of a cocktail. When a long lemon twist is coiled within the glass, it looks magnificent.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Champagne Fizz in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Champagne Fizz can be served with different ingredients in different places.