Complete drink recipe for Gin 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: maraschino liqueur, Pineapple Juice, Grenadine, Orange, Orange in Highball glass
If you are going to order Cherry Kiss in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Cherry Kiss can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Cherry Kiss Ingredients
- 1 oz Gin
- 1/2 oz maraschino liqueur
- 6 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 tsp Grenadine
- slice Orange
- garnish Orange
Cherry Kiss Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
Cherry Kiss Recipe
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- prepare Highball glass halfway with ice
- Orangecan be used for garnish
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !