Complete drink recipe for Brandy 🍾 based cocktail 🥂 is mixed with 4 extra ingredients 🍾: sweet vermouth, Orange juice, Champagne, Orange in Champagne glass
If you are going to order Cheshire Cat in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Cheshire Cat can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Cheshire Cat Ingredients
Cheshire Cat Equipment
- kitchen strainer - dispose of fruit pieces
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Cheshire Cat Recipe
- optionally make fresh Orange juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve in Champagne glass
- Orangecan be used for garnish
Recommend: serve in Champagne glassOften called champagne flute. The tapering rim of this tall, thin glass is meant to keep the Champagne's bubbles in the glass for a longer period of time. Flutes carry 7 to 11 ounces of liquid. Champagne flutes are also ideal for showcasing the garnish of a cocktail. When a long lemon twist is coiled within the glass, it looks magnificent.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !