Complete drink recipe for dry vermouth 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 4 extra ingredients 🍾: Benedictine, Absinthe, Orange, Orange in Cocktail glass
Chrysanthemum Cocktail Ingredients
- 2 oz dry vermouth
- 1-1/2 oz Benedictine
- 1/4 tsp Absinthe
- - peel, Orange
- garnish Orange
Chrysanthemum Cocktail Equipment
- kitchen strainer - dispose of fruit pieces
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
Chrysanthemum Cocktail Recipe
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- prepare Cocktail glass
- Orangecan be used for garnish
Recommend: serve in Cocktail glassThe conical shape of the cocktail glass brings to mind martini for most people. Cocktail glasses are for drinks with a volume of 3 to 6 ounces that are usually served "up" without ice.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Chrysanthemum Cocktail in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Chrysanthemum Cocktail can be served with different ingredients in different places.