Complete drink recipe for Ice 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 3 extra ingredients 🍾: Lime juice, Rum, Sugar in Cocktail glass
If you are going to order Cosmos in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Cosmos can be served with different ingredients in different places.
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
- optionally make fresh Lime juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes
- shake till perfectly chilled
- strain into cocktail glass without ice
Recommend: serve in Cocktail glassThe conical shape of the cocktail glass brings to mind martini for most people. Cocktail glasses are for drinks with a volume of 3 to 6 ounces that are usually served "up" without ice.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !