Complete drink recipe for Gin 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 4 extra ingredients 🍾: Orange juice, Strawberry juice, Vermouth, Maraschino in Highball glass
Crocodile Tears Ingredients
- 1 oz Gin
- 1 dash Orange juice
- 1 dash Strawberry juice
- 1 oz Vermouth
- 1 dash Maraschino
Crocodile Tears Equipment
- shaker - makes it easy to mixture and chill ingredients
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Crocodile Tears Recipe
- consider making fresh Orange juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- fill Highball glass half full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Crocodile Tears in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Crocodile Tears can be served with different ingredients in different places.