Complete drink recipe for Three Olives grape vodka 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: DeKuyper Grape Pucker schnapps, Blue Curacao liqueur, Stolichnaya vanilla vodka, Cranberry juice, Sprite soda in Pint glass
Drunken Barney Ingredients
- 3/4 oz Three Olives grape vodka
- 1/2 oz DeKuyper Grape Pucker schnapps
- 1/2 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
- 3/4 oz Stolichnaya vanilla vodka
- 1 oz Cranberry juice
- Sprite soda
Drunken Barney Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
Drunken Barney Recipe
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes to cool the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- fill Pint glass
Recommend: serve in Pint glassA standard pint glass is a tall, tapered glass with straight sides. They usually carry 16 ounces, enough for a whole bottle of beer with its foamy head. Pint glasses can be chilled in the freezer.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Drunken Barney in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Drunken Barney can be served with different ingredients in different places.