Complete drink recipe for Midori melon liqueur 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: Southern Comfort, Vodka, Amaretto, Orange juice, Pineapple Juice, Grenadine in Shot glass
If you are going to order Hawaiian Shooter in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Hawaiian Shooter can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Hawaiian Shooter Ingredients
- 1/2 oz Midori melon liqueur
- 1/2 oz Southern Comfort
- 1/2 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Amaretto
- 1 splash Orange juice
- 1 splash Pineapple Juice
- 1 dash Grenadine
Hawaiian Shooter Equipment
- kitchen strainer - dispose of fruit pieces
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Hawaiian Shooter Recipe
- consider making fresh Orange juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- pour into Shot glass
Recommend: serve in Shot glassAt the bar, the shot glass is a well-known glass. They are available in a range of styles, shapes, and sizes. Shot glasses come in helpful for measuring out cocktail components. The typical shot size is 1.5 ounces (oz).
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !