Complete drink recipe for Scotch whisky 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 4 extra ingredients 🍾: Lemon juice, Angostura bitters, Ginger Ale, powdered sugar in Highball glass
If you are going to order Highland Cooler in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Highland Cooler can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Highland Cooler Ingredients
- 1 oz Scotch whisky
- 1 (fresh) Lemon juice
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 4 oz Ginger Ale
- 1 tsp powdered sugar
Highland Cooler Equipment
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Highland Cooler Recipe
- consider making fresh Lemon juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- mix the ingredients together with ice
- prepare Highball glass full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !