Complete drink recipe for Amaretto Di Saronno liqueur 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 3 extra ingredients 🍾: Southern Comfort peach liqueur, 7-Up soda, Lime juice in Cocktail glass
If you are going to order Holy Bartender in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Holy Bartender can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Holy Bartender Ingredients
- 2 oz Amaretto Di Saronno liqueur
- 1 1/2 oz Southern Comfort peach liqueur
- 1 1/2 oz 7-Up soda
- of Lime juice
Holy Bartender Equipment
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Holy Bartender Recipe
- consider making fresh Lime juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- stir the ingredients together with ice
- pour into Cocktail glass
Recommend: serve in Cocktail glassThe conical shape of the cocktail glass brings to mind martini for most people. Cocktail glasses are for drinks with a volume of 3 to 6 ounces that are usually served "up" without ice.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !