Complete drink recipe for Gin Spiced Four Pillars 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Pineapple Juice, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Pineapple Syrup, Bitters in Shot glass
If you are going to order Honolulu Shooter in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Honolulu Shooter can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Honolulu Shooter Ingredients
- 30 ml Gin Spiced Four Pillars
- 15 ml Pineapple Juice
- 15 ml Orange juice
- 15 ml Lemon juice
- 10 ml Pineapple Syrup
- 10 ml Bitters
Honolulu Shooter Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Honolulu Shooter Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lemon juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes
- shake till perfectly chilled
- fill Shot glass
Recommend: serve in Shot glassAt the bar, the shot glass is a well-known glass. They are available in a range of styles, shapes, and sizes. Shot glasses come in helpful for measuring out cocktail components. The typical shot size is 1.5 ounces (oz).
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !