Complete drink recipe for Mampoer Hakkiesdraad 🍾 based cocktail 🥃 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Lime juice, Honey, Sugar, Ice, Lime in Rocks glass
If you are going to order Kenyan Dawa in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Kenyan Dawa can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Kenyan Dawa Ingredients
Kenyan Dawa Equipment
- shaker - makes it easy to mixture and chill ingredients
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Kenyan Dawa Recipe
- consider making fresh Lime juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes to cool the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- prepare Rocks glass full with ice
Recommend: serve in Rocks glassIt's also called a "lowball", "whiskey" or "old-fashioned" glass. The bottom of old-fashioned glass is thick. Rocks glasses carry between 6 and 8 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !