Complete drink recipe for Orange juice 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Pineapple Juice, passion-fruit juice, Orgeat Syrup, Bitters Tropical Mister Bitters, Ice in Highball glass
If you are going to order La Passionata in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. La Passionata can be served with different ingredients in different places.
La Passionata Ingredients
- 30 ml Orange juice
- 25 ml Pineapple Juice
- 25 ml passion-fruit juice
- 10 ml Orgeat Syrup
- 10 ml Bitters Tropical Mister Bitters
- 190 ml Ice
La Passionata Equipment
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
La Passionata Recipe
- consider making fresh Orange juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- stir the ingredients together with ice
- serve in Highball glass half full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !