Complete drink recipe for Stoli Razberi vodka 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 9 extra ingredients 🍾: Malibu coconut rum, Captain Morgan spiced rum, Midori melon liqueur, amaretto almond liqueur, Cranberry juice, Orange juice, Pineapple Juice, Rose's grenadine syrup, Sweet and Sour mix in Highball glass
Lady Luck Ingredients
- 1 oz Stoli Razberi vodka
- 1 oz Malibu coconut rum
- 1 oz Captain Morgan spiced rum
- 1/2 oz Midori melon liqueur
- 1/2 oz amaretto almond liqueur
- 1 1/2 oz Cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 oz Orange juice
- 1 1/2 oz Pineapple Juice
- 2 dashes Rose's grenadine syrup
- 1 splash Sweet and Sour mix
Lady Luck Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Lady Luck Recipe
- consider making fresh Orange juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- pour into Highball glass half full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Lady Luck in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Lady Luck can be served with different ingredients in different places.