Complete drink recipe for Irish whiskey 🍾 based cocktail 🥃 is mixed with 8 extra ingredients 🍾: white rum, Sloe gin, Lemon juice, Sugar, Peach, Ice, raspberry, raspberry in Rocks glass
If you are going to order Leprechaun in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Leprechaun can be served with different ingredients in different places.
- 2 oz Irish whiskey
- 1 oz white rum
- 1/2 oz Sloe gin
- 1 oz Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 Peach
- 1/2 cup Ice
- 3-4 raspberry
- garnish raspberry
- classic kitchen blender or smoothie blender works too
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
- optionally make fresh Lemon juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- mix all ingredients together
- serve the rocks
- serve with a raspberry as a garnish if desired
Recommend: serve in Rocks glassIt's also called a "lowball", "whiskey" or "old-fashioned" glass. The bottom of old-fashioned glass is thick. Rocks glasses carry between 6 and 8 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !