Complete drink recipe for Rum Light White 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: Rum Dark Bundaberg OP, Orange Liqueur, Almond Syrup, Grenadine, Lime juice, Ice in Highball glass
If you are going to order Mai Tai Mix in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Mai Tai Mix can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Mai Tai Mix Ingredients
- 25 ml Rum Light White
- 25 ml Rum Dark Bundaberg OP
- 10 ml Orange Liqueur
- 20 ml Almond Syrup
- 10 ml Grenadine
- 20 ml Lime juice
- 290 ml Ice
Mai Tai Mix Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Mai Tai Mix Recipe
- consider making fresh Lime juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- pour into Highball glass half full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !