Complete drink recipe for Malibu coconut rum 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Passoa liqueur, Cointreau orange liqueur, guava syrup, maraschino cherry, Pineapple in Hurricane glass
If you are going to order Mamacita in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Mamacita can be served with different ingredients in different places.
- 1 1/2 oz Malibu coconut rum
- 1/2 oz Passoa liqueur
- 1/2 oz Cointreau orange liqueur
- guava syrup
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 1 Pineapple
- shaker - allows you quickly mix and chill ingredients
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- fill Hurricane glass full with ice
Recommend: serve in Hurricane glassThis glass's pear-shaped curve is reminiscent of classic hurricane lamps, which is how it got its name. It holds between 10 and 12 ounces and is often used for piña coladas and other frozen cocktails.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !