Complete drink recipe for Tequila 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 4 extra ingredients 🍾: Larger Beer, Lime juice, hot pepper sauce, Chili Powder in Pint glass
If you are going to order Michealado in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Michealado can be served with different ingredients in different places.
- 2 - 3 oz Tequila
- 12 oz Larger Beer
- 1.5 oz Lime juice
- 5-6 Drop(s) hot pepper sauce
- 1 Pinch(s) Chili Powder
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
- optionally make fresh Lime juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- mix the ingredients together with ice
- fill Pint glass
- top up with Larger Beer
Recommend: serve in Pint glassA standard pint glass is a tall, tapered glass with straight sides. They usually carry 16 ounces, enough for a whole bottle of beer with its foamy head. Pint glasses can be chilled in the freezer.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !