Complete drink recipe for Midori melon liqueur 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: white rum, Coconut Milk, Pineapple Juice, Lemon juice, Ice, Pineapple, Maraschino Cherry in Hurricane glass
If you are going to order Midori Colada in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Midori Colada can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Midori Colada Ingredients
- 2 oz Midori melon liqueur
- 1 oz white rum
- 2 oz Coconut Milk
- 4 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 oz Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Ice
- garnish Pineapple, Maraschino Cherry
Midori Colada Equipment
- kitchen strainer - dispose of fruit pieces
- classic kitchen blender or smoothie blender works too
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Midori Colada Recipe
- consider making fresh Lemon juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- mix all ingredients together
- pour into Hurricane glass almost full with ice cubes
- garnish with Pineapple, Maraschino Cherry if desired
Recommend: serve in Hurricane glassThis glass's pear-shaped curve is reminiscent of classic hurricane lamps, which is how it got its name. It holds between 10 and 12 ounces and is often used for piña coladas and other frozen cocktails.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !