Complete drink recipe for Midori melon liqueur 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 4 extra ingredients 🍾: Bacardi Limon rum, Triple Sec, Pineapple Juice, Sweet and Sour mix in Highball glass
If you are going to order Midori Mai Tai in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Midori Mai Tai can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Midori Mai Tai Ingredients
- 1 oz Midori melon liqueur
- 1 oz Bacardi Limon rum
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz Sweet and Sour mix
Midori Mai Tai Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
Midori Mai Tai Recipe
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- pour into Highball glass half full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !