Complete drink recipe for Gin 🍾 based cocktail 🥃 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Peppermint Liqueur, Egg White, Lemon juice, Ice, Mint in Rocks glass
If you are going to order Mint Gin in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Mint Gin can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Mint Gin Ingredients
Mint Gin Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Mint Gin Recipe
- consider making fresh Lemon juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve in Rocks glass halfway with ice
Recommend: serve in Rocks glassIt's also called a "lowball", "whiskey" or "old-fashioned" glass. The bottom of old-fashioned glass is thick. Rocks glasses carry between 6 and 8 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !