Complete drink recipe for Champagne 🍾 based cocktail 🥂 is mixed with 3 extra ingredients 🍾: Creme de Menthe, Gin, Lemon juice in Champagne glass
If you are going to order Monte Carlo Imperial in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Monte Carlo Imperial can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Monte Carlo Imperial Ingredients
Monte Carlo Imperial Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Monte Carlo Imperial Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lemon juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve in Champagne glass
Recommend: serve in Champagne glassOften called champagne flute. The tapering rim of this tall, thin glass is meant to keep the Champagne's bubbles in the glass for a longer period of time. Flutes carry 7 to 11 ounces of liquid. Champagne flutes are also ideal for showcasing the garnish of a cocktail. When a long lemon twist is coiled within the glass, it looks magnificent.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !