Complete drink recipe for egg 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 3 extra ingredients 🍾: powdered sugar, Lemon juice, Cider in Highball glass
If you are going to order Pike's Peak Cooler in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Pike's Peak Cooler can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Pike's Peak Cooler Ingredients
Pike's Peak Cooler Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Pike's Peak Cooler Recipe
- consider making fresh Lemon juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes to cool the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- fill Highball glass full with ice
- top up with Cider
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !