Complete drink recipe for Gin 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Apricot Brandy, Lemon juice, Grenadine, Angostura bitters, Maraschino Cherry, Lemon in Cocktail glass
If you are going to order Red Cloud in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Red Cloud can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Red Cloud Ingredients
- 1-1/2 oz Gin
- 2 tsp Apricot Brandy
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Grenadine
- 1-2 dashes Angostura bitters
- garnish Maraschino Cherry, Lemon
Red Cloud Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Red Cloud Recipe
- consider making fresh Lemon juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- strain into cocktail glass without ice
- Maraschino Cherry, Lemoncan be used for garnish
Recommend: serve in Cocktail glassThe conical shape of the cocktail glass brings to mind martini for most people. Cocktail glasses are for drinks with a volume of 3 to 6 ounces that are usually served "up" without ice.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !