Complete drink recipe for Gin 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 4 extra ingredients 🍾: Pisang Ambon liqueur, Sprite soda, Lime juice, grenadine syrup in Highball glass
Red Velvet Ingredients
- 3 cl Gin
- 1 cl Pisang Ambon liqueur
- 7 cl Sprite soda
- 1 cl Lime juice
- 1/2 cl grenadine syrup
Red Velvet Equipment
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Red Velvet Recipe
- consider making fresh Lime juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- stir the ingredients together with ice
- prepare Highball glass halfway with ice
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Red Velvet in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Red Velvet can be served with different ingredients in different places.