Complete drink recipe for Rum Red Bundaberg 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Vodka Prairie, Orange juice, Lime juice, Grenadine, Ice
If you are going to order redDog in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. redDog can be served with different ingredients in different places.
- 30 ml Rum Red Bundaberg
- 30 ml Vodka Prairie
- 30 ml Orange juice
- 10 ml Lime juice
- 10 ml Grenadine
- 100 ml Ice
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
- consider making fresh Orange juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes
- shake till perfectly chilled
- pour into glass
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !