Complete drink recipe for dry vermouth 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Gin, Apricot Brandy, Lemon juice, grenadine syrup, superfine sugar in Cocktail glass
If you are going to order Rose Cocktail in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Rose Cocktail can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Rose Cocktail Ingredients
- 0.5 oz dry vermouth
- 1 oz Gin
- 0.5 oz Apricot Brandy
- 0.5 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp grenadine syrup
- superfine sugar
Rose Cocktail Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Rose Cocktail Recipe
- consider making fresh Lemon juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- strain into cocktail glass without ice
Recommend: serve in Cocktail glassThe conical shape of the cocktail glass brings to mind martini for most people. Cocktail glasses are for drinks with a volume of 3 to 6 ounces that are usually served "up" without ice.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !