Complete drink recipe for Caramel Vodka 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Honey, Lemon juice, Honey, Angostura bitters, Lemon in Cocktail glass
Salted and Sticki Martini Ingredients
- 1/2 oz Caramel Vodka
- 1/2 oz Honey
- 1/4 oz Lemon juice
- 1/4 oz Honey
- 4 dashes Angostura bitters
- garnish Lemon
Salted and Sticki Martini Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Salted and Sticki Martini Recipe
- consider making fresh Lemon juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- strain into cocktail glass without ice
- serve with a Lemon as a garnish if desired
Recommend: serve in Cocktail glassThe conical shape of the cocktail glass brings to mind martini for most people. Cocktail glasses are for drinks with a volume of 3 to 6 ounces that are usually served "up" without ice.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Salted and Sticki Martini in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Salted and Sticki Martini can be served with different ingredients in different places.