Complete drink recipe for Midori melon liqueur 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Sake, Green Chartreuse, Lemon juice, Passion fruit, Passion fruit in Cocktail glass
Shogun Assassin Ingredients
- 1 oz Midori melon liqueur
- 1 oz Sake
- 1/2 oz Green Chartreuse
- 1/2 oz Lemon juice
- 1/4 Passion fruit
- garnish Passion fruit
Shogun Assassin Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Shogun Assassin Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lemon juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- strain into cocktail glass without ice
- garnish with Passion fruit if desired
Recommend: serve in Cocktail glassThe conical shape of the cocktail glass brings to mind martini for most people. Cocktail glasses are for drinks with a volume of 3 to 6 ounces that are usually served "up" without ice.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Shogun Assassin in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Shogun Assassin can be served with different ingredients in different places.