Complete drink recipe for Sloe gin 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 4 extra ingredients 🍾: Lime juice, Club Soda, Lime, Lime in Highball glass
If you are going to order Sloe Gin Rickey in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Sloe Gin Rickey can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Sloe Gin Rickey Ingredients
Sloe Gin Rickey Equipment
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Sloe Gin Rickey Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lime juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- mix the ingredients together with ice
- pour into Highball glass halfway with ice
- garnish with Lime if desired
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !