Complete drink recipe for Tequila Silver 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: Cointreau, Apple Schnapps, Lime juice, Apple Juice, Apple, Apple in Cocktail glass
If you are going to order Sour Apple in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Sour Apple can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Sour Apple Ingredients
- 1-1/4 oz Tequila Silver
- 2 tsp Cointreau
- 1 tbsp Apple Schnapps
- 3/4 oz Lime juice
- 3/4 oz Apple Juice
- 1 wedge Apple
- garnish Apple
Sour Apple Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Sour Apple Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lime juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes to cool the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- strain into cocktail glass without ice
- serve with a Apple as a garnish if desired
Recommend: serve in Cocktail glassThe conical shape of the cocktail glass brings to mind martini for most people. Cocktail glasses are for drinks with a volume of 3 to 6 ounces that are usually served "up" without ice.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !