Complete drink recipe for Almond Liqueur 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 4 extra ingredients 🍾: Whisky Scotch Royal Brackla, Orange Liqueur, Grapefruit Juice, Ice in Highball glass
If you are going to order Troya in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Troya can be served with different ingredients in different places.
- 30 ml Almond Liqueur
- 15 ml Whisky Scotch Royal Brackla
- 15 ml Orange Liqueur
- 60 ml Grapefruit Juice
- 190 ml Ice
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes
- shake till perfectly chilled
- pour into Highball glass halfway with ice
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !