Complete drink recipe for Rum 151 Proof 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: Bourbon Kentucky Gentleman, Everclear, Pineapple Juice, Lemon juice, Ice, Pineapple in Highball glass
If you are going to order 5th Element in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. 5th Element can be served with different ingredients in different places.
5th Element Ingredients
- 15 ml Rum 151 Proof
- 15 ml Bourbon Kentucky Gentleman
- 15 ml Everclear
- 25 ml Pineapple Juice
- 30 ml Lemon juice
- 190 ml Ice
5th Element Equipment
- shaker - makes it easy to mixture and chill ingredients
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
5th Element Recipe
- consider making fresh Lemon juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes
- shake till perfectly chilled
- prepare Highball glass half full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !