Complete drink recipe for Tequila Silver 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 7 extra ingredients 🍾: Triple Sec, Honey, Orange juice, Lime juice, Sugar, Orange, Orange, Sugar in Cocktail glass
901 and Nectar Ingredients
- 1-1/2 oz Tequila Silver
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec
- 1/2 oz Honey
- 1/2 oz Orange juice
- 3/4 oz Lime juice
- - red Sugar
- - peel, Orange
- garnish Orange, Sugar
901 and Nectar Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
901 and Nectar Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lime juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- strain into cocktail glass without ice
- use Orange, Sugar for garnish
Recommend: serve in Cocktail glassThe conical shape of the cocktail glass brings to mind martini for most people. Cocktail glasses are for drinks with a volume of 3 to 6 ounces that are usually served "up" without ice.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order 901 and Nectar in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. 901 and Nectar can be served with different ingredients in different places.