Complete drink recipe for Tequila Silver 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 5 extra ingredients 🍾: Blue Curacao, Sweet and Sour mix, Lemon Lime Soda, Orange, Orange in Cocktail glass
901 Blue Ingredients
- 1 oz Tequila Silver
- 1/2 oz Blue Curacao
- 1/2 oz Sweet and Sour mix
- 1/2 oz Lemon Lime Soda
- - peel, Orange
- garnish Orange
901 Blue Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
901 Blue Recipe
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes
- shake till perfectly chilled
- strain into cocktail glass without ice
- if preferred, serve with a Orange as a garnish
Recommend: serve in Cocktail glassThe conical shape of the cocktail glass brings to mind martini for most people. Cocktail glasses are for drinks with a volume of 3 to 6 ounces that are usually served "up" without ice.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order 901 Blue in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. 901 Blue can be served with different ingredients in different places.