Complete drink recipe for Gin 🍾 based cocktail 🥃 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: Apple Juice, Lemon juice, Ginger, Mint, Lemon, Lemon in Rocks glass
Abbey Road Ingredients
- 1-1/2 oz Gin
- 3/4 oz Apple Juice
- 1/2 oz Lemon juice
- 1 chunk Ginger
- 6 leaves Mint
- 1 slice Lemon
- garnish Lemon
Abbey Road Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- muddler - don't give up when you don't have one, wooden spoon will save you
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Abbey Road Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lemon juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes
- shake till perfectly chilled
- serve in Rocks glass filled with crushed ice
- garnish with Lemon if desired
Recommend: serve in Rocks glassIt's also called a "lowball", "whiskey" or "old-fashioned" glass. The bottom of old-fashioned glass is thick. Rocks glasses carry between 6 and 8 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Abbey Road in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Abbey Road can be served with different ingredients in different places.