Complete drink recipe for Tequila Silver 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 7 extra ingredients 🍾: Clamato Tomato Cocktail, Horseradish, Tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Lemon juice, Lime, Lime in Highball glass
Acapulco Clam Digger Ingredients
- 1-1/2 oz Tequila Silver
- 6 oz Clamato Tomato Cocktail
- 1/2 tbsp Horseradish
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- splash Lemon juice
- slice Lime
- garnish Lime
Acapulco Clam Digger Equipment
- metal straw or teaspoon to stir properly, if you want to be a pro: use bar spoon
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Acapulco Clam Digger Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lemon juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- stir all the ingredients together with ice
- pour into Highball glass full with ice
- use Lime for garnish
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Acapulco Clam Digger in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Acapulco Clam Digger can be served with different ingredients in different places.